HOME - SUPPORT - WARRANTY
We offer 1 year warranty on our watches and jewelry starting on the day of purchase.
For all watches and jewelry that you buy from us, the legal warranty applies. Legal warranty implies that a product is what or does what a consumer can expect from it within reason.
The warranty covers the most common production and material defects. Defect to the movement, case or glass are covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Replacement of battery, also not if the battery needs replacement during the warranty period.
- Damages as a result of inattention or improper usage such as scratching, bouncing or falling
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification performed by a prior party without prior written permission by BURKER.
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water (all contact with water should be avoided)
If you experience any damage to your watch that is considered to be covered by our warranty, you can contact our customer service team by sending a email to email@example.com
To ease and expedite the process, please include the following info when contacting us:
- Order Number
- Pictures of the watch/jewelry and the damage
Need help? Contact us